Praslin Islands is one of Seychelles’ two UNESCO World Heritage Sites and home to the fabulous Vallée de Mai nature reserve.
The island has wonderful beaches that include the Anse Lazio and Anse Georgette some of the world’s best beaches.
Praslin is the site of the fabulous Vallée de Mai. The Vallée is host to six species of palm to be found only in Seychelles.
Seychelles’ leading hotel at the World Travel Awards in 2012 is found on this Island the Raffles Praslin.
Praslin Islands Seychelles: What Game
- Wildlife including birds such as the rare Seychelles Black Parrot, mammals, crustaceans, snails, and reptiles
Praslin Islands Seychelles: What Activities
- Award-winning Raffles Spa with a profusion of treatments offered in 13 pampering pavilions overlooking the sea
- Steam room, sauna, whirlpools and experience showers
- Outdoor soaking pool and movement pavilion
- Sailing and island hopping
- Snorkelling, Kayaking, Nature walks
Praslin Islands Seychelles: Best time to visit
- All year round
Praslin Islands Seychelles: Where to stay
- Raffles Praslin