Please read our Booking Terms carefully when booking your safari
This is an agreement with Africa Partners in Safari hereinafter referred to as Africa Partners in Safari and is subject to the following terms and conditions, which shall be amended from time to time, in all Africa Partners in Safari brochures or in other Africa Partners in Safari published sites.
The agent or client hereinafter referred to, as the Client shall be deemed to have accepted that he/she or it has read and understood these conditions and have agreed to be bound by them, once they make a booking with Africa Partners in Safari.
Should we for whatever reason not be able to confirm the specific hotels or lodges, we will alternate them with others of similar standards.
Tour Booking and Payment
- All Bookings must be made in writing, or by fax, or by e-mail.
- A deposit of an amount requested by Africa Partners in Safari may be required from time to time.
- A Group Booking Non-Refundable Deposit may be requested from time to time.
- Our policy is a deposit of 50% of the total tour price is required up on confirmation. The balance of the total safari price is due 30 days prior to the safari departure date.
- Reservations made within 30 days of departure, the total safari price must be paid in full.
- Accepted methods of payment include wire transfer, cash and credit card
- (JCB, Visa, Master and American Express)
- Use of credit card does attract a 5% surcharge being credit card bank processing fees.
- Africa Partners in Safari reserves the right to cancel any booking without notice on expiration of the due date. Africa Partners in Safari will upon request thereafter, re-quote the tour and may impose a surcharge as a result.
- Africa Partners in Safari shall upon receipt of payment, provide such services at the quoted price but unconditionally reserve the right to adjust such price if compelled by any other factor beyond the control of Africa Partners in Safari
Cancellation & Amendments
- All bookings & amendments must be sent to Africa Partners in Safari in writing, in which case the following fees shall be charged, notwithstanding the fact that Africa Partners in Safari reserves the right to determine when such cancellation or amendment is received, owing to factors like or similar to communication delays or shortfalls.
- If a cancellation notification is received by Africa Partners in Safari within 35 to 15 days prior to the commencement of a tour, a cancellation fee of 25% of the total cost of the safari will be charged.
- If a cancellation notification is received by Africa Partners in Safari within 14 to 3 days prior to the commencement of a tour, a cancellation fee of 40% of the total cost of the safari will be charged.
- If a cancellation notification is received by Africa Partners in Safari within 2 days prior to the date of commencement of a tour, a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
- Africa Partners in Safari will utilize any deposit submitted to pay for such cancellation charges and will refund to the Client all unused payments.
- In the event that the Client requests for an amendment for a tour Africa Partners in Safari will endeavor to make such alterations with minimum or nil penalties, however the client will at all times be liable to any unavoidable subsequent amendment charges.
Included in Tour Cost
- Transport as specified in the Final Operating Itinerary (FOI).
- Accommodation as specified in the FOI.
- Sightseeing and game drives as specified in the FOI.
- Domestic flight/s as specified in the FOI.
- Government hotel taxes, hotel service charge and airport service charge as included in the FOI.
Excluded in Tour Cost
- International flights and airport tax, unless specifically indicated in the final operating itinerary.
- Visa fees, all items of personal nature i.e. cigarettes, drinks, laundry, communication costs etc.
- Supplementary Charges imposed by hotels from time to time.
Accommodation and Tour in General
- Africa Partners in Safari does not guarantee the availability of a single or private room even in cases where such provision/s had been requested and confirmed.
- While Africa Partners in Safari will always endeavor to ensure that you stay in hotels, lodges or camps as requested and confirmed, it reserves the right to alter such facilities, in its opinion with similar ones. Africa Partners in Safari also reserves the right to change any route or arrangements should conditions so necessitate, to offer substitutes of equal value, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour. The right is also reserved to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at any time, in which event an equitable amount will be refunded. Africa Partners in Safari will not accept any liability or responsibility if the Client declines to accept any such optional arrangements offered, in all cases which Africa Partners in Safari determines to be out of their control.
- Africa Partners in Safari shall provide safari minibuses and other vehicles, aircraft or coaches, as it considers necessary to transport you at its discretion from time to time.
- Africa Partners in Safari reserves the right to subcontract such transportation as may be necessary.
Client’s Insurance and Responsibilities
- The Client shall ensure that he/she has adequate insurance protection against personal accident, medical expenses, emergencies and loss or damage to your property. The client risks losing all or part of their travel investment.
- The Client shall ensure that his/her travel documents are all in order.
- The Client shall ensure that his/her airline flight reconfirmations are done at all stopovers, 72 hours before flight departure time.
- The Client shall be responsible to request Africa Partners in Safari of any special attention required relating to diets, disability, medical which may otherwise affect comfort while on tour participation. Africa Partners in Safari will always endeavor to make provisions for such but will not be responsible for failure to provide such if such shortfall is beyond the control of Africa Partners in Safari
Africa Partners in Safari Responsibilities
- Africa Partners in Safari will only act as agents for all transportation, accommodation, meals and all other items provided to the Client, except in cases where such facilities are owned by Africa Partners in Safari While Africa Partners in Safari will always sub-contract the best of all such facilities, it shall not be liable whatsoever, for any shortfalls experienced as a result of such sub-contracts.
- Africa Partners in Safari shall refund to the client, all or part of payment submitted by the Client, for services not provided as a result of negligence or any other shortcoming in the part of Africa Partners in Safari.
Limit of Liability
- Africa Partners in Safari will not be responsible for losses or expenses from sickness, quarantine, weather, Acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, wars, custom regulations, or such other causes
- Africa Partners in Safari shall not be responsible for severe injury or death due to participation to certain travels, which have inherent risks including, but not limited to, attacks by wildlife animals, hot air ballooning, sightseeing, flights in domestic planes, mountain climbing or rafting.
Laws of the Land
- All matters concerning the above conditions shall be subject to Laws of the Republic of Kenya. The clients submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Kenya, which is Kenya Safaris by Road Standards Information
- Customer care centers apply the below vehicle standards for access to Kenya's wildlife parks and cities by road.
Safari & Tour Vehicle Types
- The vehicles used on the Safari and tour experience in East Africa are Land Cruisers, Land Rovers, Range Rovers and Tour Vans. All these vehicles are custom designed and built locally for the road terrains.
Safety and Security
- The Kenya Tourism Federation safety and the communication center, which has direct radio links to main base manned receiver, Kenya Police and the Kenya Wildlife Service.
Kenya Safari by Air Information
- Africa Partners in Safari operates safaris to Kenya's major national parks and reserves via air access starting from Nairobi and Mombasa.
- Africa Partners in Safari provides the following safari services for our Kenya air safari
- Meet and greet services from a city/beach hotel or International Airport from an outbound flight.
- Transfer to the airport serving the destinations you will be visiting.
- Check in assistance.
- Kenya Wildlife Service’s park fees prepayment via smart card services.
- Specific lodge/camp airstrip drop-off arrangements with the airline.
- Airstrip arrival meet, greet and transfers by camp.
- Confirmed and prepaid accommodation, meals, taxes and game drive program while on safari.
- Return scheduled airstrip transfer services.
- Scheduled specific lodge/camp pickup services by airline.
- Arrival meet, greet and transfer services to city/beach hotel or international airport for outbound departure.